Many Space Coast businesses meet the criteria for designation as “essential critical infrastructure industries” according to guidance from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and may be asked to maintain or even scale up operations in spite of potential local, state or federal shelter in place guidance.
For companies facing the headwinds presented by this responsibility, the capabilities offered by EDC investor Caliburn International may help ensure the safety of “essential critical infrastructure workers.”
From Dan Jones, Chief Operating Officer, Caliburn International:
Comprehensive Health Services, LLC (CHS), a Caliburn Company, appreciates the partnership with Brevard County and understands the difficult and complex health related impacts to our community during this COVID-19 crisis. As a responsive business partner, Caliburn-CHS has identified additional services that may be of interest and helpful to the community during this health crisis by leveraging our experienced and credentialed medical personnel.
The following are potential services that may be of assistance to your business from Caliburn-CHS:
- Mobile Medical Unit – CHS has a fully staffed Mobile Medical Unit to provide onsite support for a variety of services.
- Temporary/Provisional Occupational Health Clearance Exams – CHS is leveraging telemedicine vice hands-on physical exam services.
- Employee Communications – The CHS medical team can provide your company with consistent COVID-19 communications with information from trusted sources.
- Onsite Screening – CHS provides staff onsite to perform basic daily workplace entry/exit screening with temps and questionnaire, all shifts.
- Employee and HR Support – In coordination with your HR or medical departments, current CHS administrative and medical staff supporting your programs can leverage email inboxes.
- Remote Call Center – CHS has the capabilities to field questions and streamline information requests regarding benefits and returning to work.
- Return-to-Work Case Management – CHS can help administrate the return-to-work process for employees recovered from COVID-19 and those with high risk factors.
- Additional Professional Assistance/Consultation with Mitigation Plans – CHS nurses, physicians, industrial hygiene, safety, and compliance professionals are available to provide consultative support in your company’s mitigation plans such as Policies & Procedures, medical surveillance, procurement, Fit-For-Duty/-To-Work, and more.
Additional information is available upon request for any of the aforementioned services. Please contact Gail Hart at GHart@CaliburnIntl.com.
Director of Communications and Partner Relations
Economic Development Commission
of Florida's Space Coast